Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mortal Marathon Introduction

Mortal Marathon is a series of articles I started last year for 4thLetter! where I started to review the Mortal Kombat TV series and films in a lead up to the latest MK game (MK9).  I got 9 entries into it before my computer crashed, and I lost 2 other completed articles and rough outlines for 3 others.  I also wasn't able to access any of the videos of the series I was reviewing.  It wasn't until about 2 months ago that I finally got my HDD with all that stuff on it back up and running, but the reviews/outlines were simply gone.

I plan on one day continuing it, but that may not be until the Summer, after classes for the year are over and I have enough time to watch and write lengthy reviews of horrible, horrible TV shows and movies.  But until then, I'll be putting up, roughly, one of these every week.  I'm not going to edit them at all, so there will be some outdated references to the hype for the upcoming game.  I'll probably be posting the first one tomorrow, and every Friday after.  I hope you enjoy it, and if I get any kind of response to this at all I'll make doubly sure to finish it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment